Gigaset DX800A PRO
Powerful and full featured, supports ISDN to IP migration. Designed as the heart of a small office, the DX800A PRO offers the ultimate flexibility through a set of rich features that support analogue, ISDN and IP telephony in any combination you want.
Ready for expansion
Designed as the heart of a small office, the DX800A PRO offers the ultimate flexibility through a set of rich features that support analogue, ISDN and IP telephony in any combination you want. As the ultimate investment for the future, the DX800A PRO allows you to choose the telephony service that is right for you and migrate to new technologies when you need. For added flexibility, you can connect multiple DECT handsets directly to the desk phone for multiple users and easy roaming access without an additional base station.
Supports up to four simultaneous outgoing calls via IP, ISDN and analogue lines plus Link2mobile technology via Bluetooth for incoming and outgoing calls via a mobile phone.
Three answering machines with individual time-stamped announcements ensure you are always available on any line, at any time and in exactly the way you choose. Configure which message your callers will hear for example when engaged, during and outside normal office hours.
Ease of use
Award winning user interface makes operation simple through the built-in 3.5“ colour TFT screen and ergonomic Navikey to accelerates directory navigation.
Extensive list of professional telephony features such as 3-way conferencing, call recording and fax port for simple deployment within a small office environment.
Built in communication technologies allow seamless connectivity with other SIP based systems, multiple DECT handsets and an extensive range of headsets which can be found here.
- All-in-one telephone system for IP/ ISDN /PSTN, supporting up to 7 users
- Compact 3.5" high definition full colour screen
- Supports navi-key for easy navigation of on-screen menus and responsive numeric keypad with softkeys for quick access to common features and functions
- Form factor
- Polymer shell with matt finish
- Audio and video features
- Enhanced voice and audio with visual ringing indicator via screen
- Built in compatibility with wide range of wired and Bluetooth headsets and DECT phones
- DECT with 1x 100Mb LAN port, 6 VoIP accounts, 1x analogue system port (FXS) and 1x analogue operator port (FXO), 1x ISDN2 and support for up to 6 DECT repeaters
- Power supply and battery
- 220v power adaptor
- Operating system and applications
- Gigaset operating system and built-in applications
- In the box
- Device, Ethernet Cable, Analogue plug, ISDN cable, Handset plus cord, Netadapter PSU, Manual, Security leaflet
- Management and user features
- Web based configuration and support for remote auto-provisioning via base station for both cloud based telephony services and on-premise telephone system. Built in support for up to 1000 contacts.
- Interop and provisioning
- This device is compatible and supports auto-provisioning via many cloud and on premise networks