Gigaset N870 IP PRO cordless solution
The scalable DECT multicell system for any organization. Scalable deployment with absolute reliability designed to support all your employees with secure digital and cordless communication.
Absolute ease of deployment from the smallest to largest sites, each Gigaset N870 Multicell supports an entire SMB sized organization. And in case your organization is larger, multicell is easy to deploy with roaming and handover from the conversations. Multicell installations with over hundreds of multicell appliances across larger sites – such as factories, hotels, hospitals or warehouse environments – can deliver a DECT communication network serving thousands of staff.
The N870 Multicell supports both on-premise and cloud-based VoIP communication with the flexibility to adapt quickly to every growing business. With a simple installation process, the N870 Multicell System provides rapid deployment for your professional DECT handsets from Gigaset across your entire site.
Any VoIP-call via an N870 Multicell System is encrypted from caller till receiver via the SRTP / TLS standards. It even supports LDAPS, for secure access to the central phonebook.
One base concept
The concept of the N870 Multicell DECT System is based on one type of hardware. Settings define the function of the appliance, from manager to base station. One mid-size multicell can support up to 250 handsets, 60 base stations and offers you 60 simultaneous calls.
Computer and handsets connected
The N870 IP PRO integrates with CTI-solutions easily via its uaCSTA capabilities. Your computers and phone system integrate, they will be able to exchange information with each other, allowing them to perform the functions required for Computer Telephony Integration.
Enabling freedom of movement
Designed to work with the entire Gigaset DECT professional handset range with seamless roaming and handover of the calls for multi-floor offices, campuses and extended outdoor sites.
Works with many networks
Compatible and auto-provisioned with leading on-premise and cloud based telephony providers, with remote administration function to allow rapid service activation and configuration changes.
Multi-site or large location
Designed for ease of deployment from the smallest to largest sites. A fully expanded Multicell installation offers extended coverage to over 20,000 users on a single platform across one or multiple sites.*
*With N870 Virtual Integrator software license
- DECT IP Multicell System supporting SMBs up to 250 handsets in a single zone. Up to 100 zones supported.
- Easy access via IP connection from a web browser for full configuration and remote management options
- Form factor
- Compact multi-function appliance in a white polymer shell with matt finish for wall mounted use
- Audio and video features
- HD voice and audio supported
- A variety of Gigaset professional handsets from Gigaset
- 1x 100Mb LAN to connect to IP PBX (on-premise or hosted) or IP provider. Various connectivity scenario's apply
- Power supply and battery
- Power-over-Ethernet or 220v power- / netadapter (PSU) available as accessory.
- In the box
- Device, Security leaflet
- Management and user features
- Web based configuration and support for remote auto-provisioning compatible with both cloud based telephony services and on-premise telephone system.
- Interop and provisioning
- This device is compatible and supports auto-provisioning via cloud and on-premise network connectivity. Handsets via IPUI.