Gigaset N670 DECT IP Single Cell
The upgradable VoIP telephone system designed for the growing demands of your business. Simple deployment with reliable call handling.
Perfect cordless communication within any small and medium sized office with the ability to scale as required. Designed to serve the 90% of businesses across Europe with less than 20 staff, the N670 offers an elegant VoIP solution for professional cordless communications. Straight out of the box, the N670 is designed to work with the entire Gigaset professional handset range with up to 20 DECT handsets while supporting 8 simultaneous voice calls, using both on-premise or cloud-based IP telephony services. For busier offices or larger sites, an upgrade to multicell by license and additional DECT base stations allow you to increase coverage, handsets and simultaneous calls to flexibly meet the needs of your organisation.
Secure voice and data
Every voice call via the N670 is encrypted using both SRTP and TLS standards to ensure absolute privacy.2) With built-in support for Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), every team can securely share valuable business contacts directly to and from each handset with a centralised phonebook.
Ensure your teams are at their most productive through advanced application, data and communication device integration. With built in support for uaCSTA, XML and xHTML applications, your inbound and outbound calls can be linked with contact data and custom applications so that critical information is instantly at your fingertips on every device.
Flexible and Reliable
Designed and tested to work with leading on-premise and cloud-based IP telephony service providers, the N670 features both auto-provisioning and remote management capabilities that makes deployment easy and simplifies on-going administration tasks such as adding users, changing numbers or setting up preferences.
Freedom to Grow
As your business needs change, the N670 is ready to adapt with software and hardware upgrades which will enable your organisation to extend the reach and coverage of the system. Through a license update, the N670 can support multiple sites while still delivering all its reliability, security and communication integration features.
With a simple license upgrade1) to a full-scale multicell solution, your organisation benefits from central management capabilities, allowing a remote administrator to manage telecommunications access across multiple sites including branch offices, multi-floor offices, campuses or even extended outdoor sites.
- DECT IP Single Cell supporting up to 20 handsets
- Easy access via IP connection from a web browser for full configuration and remote management options
- Form factor
- Compact appliance in a white polymer shell with matt finish for wall mounted use
- Audio and video features
- HD voice and audio supported
- A variety of Gigaset professional handsets
- DECT base station with support for up to 20 handsets. 1x 100Mb LAN to connect to IP PBX (on-premise or hosted) or IP provider.
- Power supply and battery
- Power-Over-Ethernet or 220v Power Supply Unit (PSU) available as accessory
- Operating system and applications
- Gigaset operating system and built-in applications
- In the box
- Device, Security leaflet, Screws and dowels for wall mounting
- Management and user features
- Web based configuration and support for remote auto-provisioning compatible with both cloud based telephony services and on-premise telephone system.
- Interop and provisioning
- This device is compatible and supports auto-provisioning via cloud and on-premise network connectivity. Handsets via IPUI.