Gigaset SL750H PRO
Full communication features with mobile flexibility the Gigaset SL750H PRO delivers a premium communication device.
Compact yet professional
By combining the features and HD audio quality of a DECT handset with the sleek design of a mobile smartphone, the Gigaset SL750H PRO delivers a premium communication device. With 2.4 inch TFT screen, enhanced microphone and 250 hours standby time, the SL750H PRO is currently Gigaset pro´s smallest DECT handset ready to take your business to the next level.
Large icon based screen provides access to contact books, voicemails and email notification while on the move
Top quality audio
Delivers outstanding call clarity using HDSPTM audio system and microphone reflection wave technology for optimised hands-free calling even while charging
Slim and comfortable
Perfect to slip into a pocket at just 130mm tall and 19mm deep with curved snag-free ergonomic design including tactile keypad, illuminated display with scratch and disinfectant resistant coating
One touch adjustable profiles to quickly adapt to different operating environments with Bluetooth headset and intercom support to suit any business situation
Ready for use with all Gigaset pro base stations including Multicell systems to deliver complete coverage across many office environments and working surroundings
- Single user, slim line, DECT phone
- Compact 2.4" high definition full colour screen
- Supports navi-key for easy navigation of on-screen menus and responsive numeric keypad with softkeys for quick access to common features and functions
- Form factor
- Ultra thin DECT phone with polymer shell with scratch and corrosion resistant coating. Includes desktop stand with fast charge.
- Audio and video features
- HD voice and audio via Gigaset pro base with visual ringing indicator via screen
- Built in compatibility with wide range of wired and Bluetooth headsets. Carry case available from 3rd party supplier.
- DECT phone with Bluetooth and USB
- Power supply and battery
- 220v power adaptor for cradle charger with Accupack offering up to 250 hours standby and 12 hours talk time
- Operating system and applications
- Gigaset operating system and built-in applications. Includes optional PIN code access for device security.
- In the box
- Device, charger, Netadapter PSU, beltclip, 2x AAA batteries, Battery cover, Manual, security leaflet
- Management and user features
- Gigaset QuickSync-Software: Synchronize your handset directory with Microsoft Outlook®, upload caller / screensaver pictures and ringtones. Firmware update. Computer telephony integration (CTI). Built in support for up to 500 contacts.
- Interop and provisioning
- Full compatibility with Gigaset N510IP PRO base station and N720 DECT IP Multicell system