Gigaset S650H PRO
Professional audio with quality construction perfect for comfortable everyday use.
With a sturdy design and 300 hours standby, the Gigaset S650H PRO offers HD audio quality and the key features needed for a professional DECT handset. With an intuitive interface offering simple access to contacts books and addresses, this powerful device is the perfect companion for your everyday business communication tasks.
Offering HD quality audio and enhanced microphone for seamless hands-free calling includes built-in Bluetooth to support both wireless and corded headsets
Ready for the most challenging environments with 300 hours standby, 12 hours talk time and rapid charging capability
Reliable and dependable
Includes a special scratch and liquid corrosion proof coating and seamless compatibility with DECT IP Multicell system to extend coverage ranges
Allows flexible configuration with a host of enhanced features such as PIN protection, call redirection, audio profiles and programmable keys
Synchronise phone numbers, address information, ringtones, pictures and more from smartphones, laptops and tablets
Complete coverage and compatibility
Designed to work seamlessly with all Gigaset pro base stations and DECT IP Multicell system to ensures complete coverage across larger sites and multiple floors
- Single user, standard, DECT phone
- 1.8" TFT colour screen
- Supports navi-key for easy navigation of on-screen menus and responsive numeric keypad with softkeys for quick access to common features and functions
- Form factor
- Compact DECT phone with polymer shell with scratch and corrosion resistant coating. Includes desktop or wall mounted charging stand.
- Audio and video features
- HD voice and audio via Gigaset pro base with visual ringing indicator via screen
- Built in compatibility with wide range of wired and Bluetooth headsets. Carry case available from 3rd party supplier.
- DECT phone with Bluetooth and USB
- Power supply and battery
- 220v power adaptor for cradle charger with 2 x AAA rechargeable batteries offering up to 300 hours standby and 12 hours talk time
- Operating system and applications
- Gigaset operating system and built-in applications. Includes optional PIN code access for device security.
- In the box
- Device, charger, Netadapter PSU, beltclip, 2x AAA batteries, Battery cover, Manual, security leaflet
- Management and user features
- Gigaset QuickSync-Software: Synchronize your handset directory with Microsoft Outlook®, upload caller / screensaver pictures and ringtones. Firmware update. Computer telephony integration (CTI). Built in support for up to 500 contacts.
- Interop and provisioning
- Full compatibility with Gigaset N510IP PRO base station and N720 DECT IP Multicell system