Gigaset Maxwell 4 Professional Business Phone
Colour Touchscreen with Hardkeys designed for flexible yet easy to use communication. Maxwell 4 offers a powerful communication device with an easy to use touchscreen interface that is flexible enough for any business environment.
Maxwell 4 offers a powerful communication device with an easy to use touchscreen interface that is flexible enough for any business environment. Combining all the benefits of full HD audio, professional quality handsfree calling and flexible stand and wall mounting options, Maxwell 4 goes further still with a crystal-clear colour touchscreen display and intuitive user interface that puts all your critical business communication at your fingertips. With support for up to six SIP accounts, Maxwell 4 is ready for multi-line telephony operation and designed to work with leading on-premise and cloud-based communication service providers.
Security by Design
To ensure that every business call is kept private, Maxwell 4 benefits from end-to-end encryption using industry standard Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) or the more advanced Transport Layer Security (TLS) standard. Each unit is further secured with touch gesture unlock code to prevent unauthorised usage.
Flexible and Adjustable
The 4.3 inch capacitive colour touchscreen with adjustable contrast controls plus an additional 38 programmable soft keys makes the Maxwell 4 an ideal IP phone for any small office or big business environment. Ease of use is further enhanced through a flexible stand design offering multiple viewing angles and mounting options to deliver an optimum business communication experience.
Industry Leading Call Handling
The combination of intuitive operations via touchscreen with support for 4 parallel calls and 5-way teleconferencing make the Maxwell 4 ideal for both busy receptionists and call centre agents. Maxwell 4 supports up to 3 Expansion Modules.
Easy Setup and Management
With Zero Touch Provisioning and a common parameter set between all Maxwell models, the entire range is easy to setup both locally and for remote teleworkers. For IT administrators, access to all settings and configuration is through a simple web interface making the Maxwell 4 a breeze to manage even in the most challenging business environments.
Ready for the Cloud
With certified compatibility on leading IP and cloud-based telephony providers including BroadSoft, Maxwell 4 offers simple installation using built-in auto provisioning software which makes it easy to deploy and manage remotely for individual users and busy call centers.
Designed for PC Connectivity
With built-in PC integration capabilities, Maxwell 4 can easily connect to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other software applications to quickly bring up caller and account details on any connected PC.
- Desktop phone
- 4.3” capacitive touch colour display
- Supports navi-key for easy navigation of on-screen menus and responsive numeric keypad with softkeys for quick access to common features and functions. Plus ‘do-not-disturb’ and keys with call status.
- Form factor
- Compact design made from black polymer for free standing on a desk or wall mounted via optional bracket
- Audio and video features
- HD audio via handset or hands-free with visual ringing indicator via screen.
- Built in compatibility with wide range of wired accessories including headsets via EHS/DHSG.
- 1Gb network switch, LAN, 1x USB, EHS, handset and optional keypad module and headset
- Power supply and battery
- Power-Over-Ethernet. A separate power supply unit (PSU) can be connected.
- Operating system and applications
- Linux operating system with built-in Gigaset pro applications. Includes optional PIN code access for device security.
- In the box
- Device, Desktop stand, Wired handset plus cord, security leaflet
- Management and user features
- Web based configuration and support for remote auto-provisioning compatible with on-premise telephone systems. Address book with 1000 entries on internal memory.
- Interop and provisioning
- This device is compatible and supports auto-provisioning via many on premise networks
You might also like