Gigaset Maxwell 3 Desktop Phone
Compact design with enhanced features for professional communication. Maxwell 3 offers a compact yet powerful desktop phone with the professional features to suit any business or home office environment.
Maxwell 3 offers a compact yet powerful desktop phone with the professional features to suit any business or home office environment. Featuring full HD audio, ‘do-not-disturb’ and ‘navi’-key and keys with call status. And these useful features are well positioned around a crystal clear display, which makes Maxwell 3 the perfect choice for modern digital communication.
Business grade audio features built into the hardware to deliver professional communication via dedicated handsets and optional hands-free mode as well as enhanced audio conferencing
Easy to use
Intuitive controls, busy-lamp keys (BLF-keys) and 3.5 inch colour display makes feature navigation simple within any small office or big business environment with individual user profiles to support flexible desking
Ready for cloud based telephony
Certified compatibility with leading IP and cloud based telephony providers through the use of SIP based protocols. A constantly updated list of our partners can be found here.
Flexible and expandable
Enhanced connectivity with an extra built-in Gigabit Ethernet port to connect a PC, laptop or printer directly to the Maxwell along with an Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) and a USB socket for optional accessories such as a Bluetooth receiver and headset
Stylish design and flexible mounting options make Maxwell perfect for prestige environments such as hospitality and corporate boardrooms
- Desktop phone
- Compact 3.5" high definition full colour screen
- Supports navi-key for easy navigation of on-screen menus and responsive numeric keypad with softkeys for quick access to common features and functions. Plus ‘do-not-disturb’ and keys with call status.
- Form factor
- Compact design made from black polymer for free standing on a desk or wall mounted via optional bracket
- Audio and video features
- HD audio via handset or hands-free with visual ringing indicator via screen.
- Built in compatibility with wide range of wired accessories including headsets via EHS/DHSG.
- 1Gb network switch, LAN, 1x USB, EHS, handset and optional keypad module and headset
- Power supply and battery
- Power-Over-Ethernet. A separate power supply unit (PSU) can be connected.
- Operating system and applications
- Linux operating system with built-in Gigaset pro applications. Includes optional PIN code access for device security.
- In the box
- Device, Desktop stand, Wired handset plus cord, security leaflet
- Management and user features
- Web based configuration and support for remote auto-provisioning compatible with on-premise telephone systems. Address book with 100 entries on internal memory.
- Interop and provisioning
- This device is compatible and supports auto-provisioning via many on premise networks
You might also like