Gigaset Maxwell Basic Desktop Phone
Simple and efficient with full HD audio. Maxwell Basic provides all the essential features needed within a professional desktop phone ready for any office environment.
Compact with high quality build
Maxwell Basic provides all the essential features needed within a professional desktop phone ready for any office environment. Featuring full HD audio, Maxwell Basic is designed for everyday use without compromising audio quality.
Ready for cloud based telephony
Certified compatibility with leading IP and cloud based telephony providers through the use of SIP based protocols. A constantly updated list of our partners can be found here.
Easy to use
Ergonomic designed, light weighted corded handset and simple operation including a high contrast 2.5 inch for rapid accessibility to commonly used features
Flexible and upgradable
Flexible operation with network connectivity and optional wired headset. The Gigabit-switch ensures the network connection and offers a direct connection to a PC, laptop or even a printer.
Business grade audio features built into the hardware to deliver professional communication via dedicated handsets or hands-free audio conferencing
- Desktop phone
- High contrast 2.5" screen for crystal clear text
- Supports navi-key for easy navigation of on-screen menus and responsive numeric keypad with softkeys for quick access to common features and functions. Plus ‘do-not-disturb’ and keys with call status.
- Form factor
- Compact design made from black polymer for free standing on a desk or wall mounted via optional bracket
- Audio and video features
- HD audio via handset or hands-free with visual ringing indicator via screen
- Built in compatibility with wide range of wired accessories including headsets.
- 1Gb network switch, LAN, handset and optional keypad module and headset
- Power supply and battery
- Power-Over-Ethernet. A separate power supply unit (PSU) can be connected.
- Operating system and applications
- Linux operating system with built-in Gigaset pro applications. Includes optional PIN code access for device security.
- In the box
- Device, Desktop stand, Wired handset plus cord, security leaflet
- Management and user features
- Web based configuration and support for remote auto-provisioning compatible with on-premise telephone systems. Address book with 100 entries on internal memory.
- Interop and provisioning
- This device is compatible and supports auto-provisioning via many on premise networks
You might also like