Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone
Bringing quality and versatility to your desktop, the GXP2140 delivers the ideal balance of call control, sleek design and an enjoyable user experience. This device is the choice for the desktop user who requires medium-to-high call control functionality with a focus on advanced features and high-end design.
The customizable GXP2140 brings a rich and vibrant display, and call control to the medium to high-volume call user. This device provides the perfect balance for the call-intensive user’s desktop, with its 4 lines, 5 programmable soft keys and feature-loaded call controls. Its 4.3” color LCD display creates a high-quality user experience, and its dual Gigabit PoE ports, HD audio, and integrated Bluetooth makes the GXP2140 highly versatile as well.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2140 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2140 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
- 4.3 inch (480x272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS for Plantronics headsets
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Network Interfaces
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE, Bluetooth V2.1
- Graphic Display
- 4.3 inch (480x272) TFT color LCD
- Feature Keys
- 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 5 programmable softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/ REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- Auxiliary Port
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G723.1, iLBC, Opus, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Telephony Features
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records),..
- HD Audio
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Base Stand
- Yes, allow 2 angle positions Base Stand/Wall Mountable
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Slovenian, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240V; Output: +12V, 1.0A; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) Max power consumption: 6W (without GXP2200EXT), 10W(with 4 cascaded GXP2200EXTs )
- Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Package Content
- GXP2140 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide
You might also like