Grandstream GXP2130 v2 IP Phone
A standard-but-powerful High-End IP phone that gives unprecedented flexibility and call control to a desktop. The GXP2130 v2 gives users the ability to easily monitor and control medium to high incoming call volume while providing an intuitive user experience.
The GXP2130 is the perfect selection for a user who wants a flexible and powerful High-End IP phone to handle medium to high call volumes. Equipped with dual color LCD BLF/speed-dial and line keys, a 2.8” color LCD screen and its 4 XML programmable soft keys this device delivers a quality call experience for the user. The GXP2130 v2 allows for fluid call control with 3 lines/SIP accounts. Other features include: integrated Bluetooth,HD audio, and dual Gigabit network ports (with integrated PoE).
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2130 v2 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2130 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing
- 2.8 inch (320x240) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Integrated Bluetooth
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Network Interfaces
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE, Bluetooth V2.1
- Graphic Display
- 2.8 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD
- Feature Keys
- 3 line keys with up to 3 SIP accounts, 8 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 4 softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 function keys for: MESSAGE, PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- Auxiliary Port
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G723.1, iLBC, Opus, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Telephony Features
- Hold, transfer, forward, 4-way audio conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records),...
- HD Audio
- Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Base Stand
- Yes, allow 2 angle positions Base Stand/Wall Mountable
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Slovenian, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +12VDC, 0.5A (6W) Integrated PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af, Class 2
- Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Package Content
- GXP2130 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide
You might also like