Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone
The Grandstream GRP2616 is a 6-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. This device was built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2616 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
The GRP2616 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It supports 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts while featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 48 virtual multi-purpose keys (MPKs), dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a 4.3 inch color LCD screen with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization and an additional 2.4 inch display screen. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2616 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated Bluetooth
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Network Interfaces
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Graphic Display
- 4.3 inch (480x272) TFT color LCD, 2.4 inch (240x320) additional screen
- Feature Keys
- 6 dual-color line keys with 6 SIP accounts, up to 24 provisionable BLF/fast-dial keys), 5 XML sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 10 function keys for:MESSAGE,PHONEBOOK,TRANSFER,CONFERENCE,HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/ REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+,VOL
- Auxiliary Port
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G7.29A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), G723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Telephony Features
- Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 2000 records), XML customization of screen,...
- HD Audio
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Base Stand
- Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable (Wall Mount *sold separately)
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, secure boot.
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Slovenian, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input:100-240V ; Output: +12V, 1A ; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet(802.3af) Max power consumption 6.1W(power adapter) or 7.8W(PoE)
You might also like