Grandstream GRP2614 IP Phone
The Grandstream GRP2614 is a 4-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2614 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
The GRP2614 features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including dual LCD screens with 40 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), integrated WiFi, Bluetooth support, dual Gigabit ports and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2614 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 8MPK extension keys with dual-color LED with 2 Left/Right keys
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Network Interfaces
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Graphic Display
- 2.8 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD,2.4 inch (320x240) additional screen
- Feature Keys
- 4 line keys with 4 SIP accounts, 8MPK extension keys with dual-color, 4 XML programmable softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for:MESSAGE, phonebook, transfer, conference, hold, headset, mute, send/redial, speakerphone, vol+, vol-
- Auxiliary Port
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G7.29A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), G723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Telephony Features
- Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 2000 records), XML customization of screen,...
- HD Audio
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Base Stand
- Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable (Wall Mount *sold separately)
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, secure boot.
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Slovenian, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included - Input:100-240V ; Output: +12VDC, 1A ; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet(802.3af), Max power consumption 3.5W(power adapter) or 4W(PoE)
You might also like