OpenScape Desk Phone CP600
These powerhouse devices are more than a phone. Along with HD audio and all the voice capabilities you’d expect from Unify, the CP600 and CP600E are great for collaborative workplaces. Both include Circuit conversation integration while the CP600 brings more powerful interoperability capabilities including NFC, and Bluetooth 2.1 and 4.1 LE. Both are wall mountable and can be expanded with optional key modules.
Ideal for the collaborative workplace the CP600 and CP600E devices offer numerous interoperability capabilities, Circuit integration and are wall mountable. OpenScape Desk Phone CP600 / CP600E is available for HFA* and SIP environments.
- Tiltable graphical TFT display, 4.3” (480*272 pixel), color for CP600 and greyscale for CP600E
- LED backlight (white)
- Notification LED (red/green/amber)
- 5 context sensitive soft keys with LED (red/green/amber)
- 2 fixed feature keys (Menu/Out-of-office)
- 4-way navigator, plus OK-key
- 3 audio keys (Mute/Speaker/Headset) with LED (red or green)
- Volume control +/-
- Open listening / Hands free talking (Full-duplex)
- Headset port (DHSG/EHS)
- Near field communication (NFC) *
- SD card Interface *
- Bluetooth 2.1 BR/EDR and Bluetooth 4.1 LE dual mode device (CP600 only)
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Switch
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af PoE, class 2
- Circuit conversation list integration
- Key Module 600 optional
- Wall mountable
* HFA: HiPath Feature Access, our proprietary IP device signaling protocol for use in OpenScape and HiPath voice platforms.
You might also like