OpenScape Desk Phone CP400
This mid-tier device comes with a large display, numerous programmable keys and can be integrated to Circuit to display conversation activity. The CP400 can also be expanded with an optional key module.
This mid-tier device brings a larger display with numerous programmable keys, ideal for office and team environments. OpenScape Desk Phone CP400 is available for HFA* and SIP environments. TDM option also available.
- Tiltable graphical display, 3,7” (240*120 pixel), monochrome
- LED backlight (white)
- Notification LED (red/green/amber)
- 4 context sensitive soft keys with LED (red/green/amber)
- 2 fixed feature keys (Menu/Out-of-office)
- 16 free programmable feature keys with LED (red/green/amber)
- 4-way navigator, plus OK-key
- 3 audio keys (Mute/Speaker/Headset) with LED (red or green)
- Volume control +/-
- Open listening / Hands free talking (Full-duplex)
- Headset port (DHSG/EHS)
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Switch
- Optional Circuit conversation integration
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af PoE, class 2
- Key Module 400 optional
* HFA: HiPath Feature Access, our proprietary IP device signaling protocol for use in OpenScape and HiPath voice platforms.
You might also like