OpenScape Desk Phone CP100
The desktop device for cost-effective, entry-level scenarios. Great for users with basic requirements and cloud installations.
It’s the ideal desktop device for cost-effective, entry-level scenarios including cloud installations or where basic voice features are all that’s needed.
OpenScape Desk Phone CP100 is available for HFA* and SIP environments.
- Graphical display, 3 lines (162*48 pixel),
- Notification LED (red)
- 3 free programmable feature keys with status indication on the LCD display Pre-programmed: Call Log, Forward, Redial
- 2 fixed feature keys, Settings, Messages
- 3-way navigator, plus OK-key
- 2 audio keys (Mute/Speaker)
- Volume control +/-
- Open listening / Hands-free talking (Full-duplex)
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Switch
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, class 1
- Wall mountable out of the box as the wall mount kit is integrated in the stand
* HFA: HiPath Feature Access, our proprietary IP device signaling protocol for use in OpenScape and HiPath voice platforms.
You might also like