HSC freePBX Entry (up to 40 rooms)
HSC Entry hotel communication solution for small hotels and guest houses. HSC Entry provides invoicing of room charges, guest telephone and Internet usage, and provides a solution for handling reservations and room occupancy. The room grid is your starting point and from there on you can handle invoices for telephone and Internet charges.
HSC freePBX ENTRY (UP TO 40 ROOMS) cost effective Linux Debian VM bundled appliances includes:
- 1x FreePBX 'VoIP Server'
- 1x HSC Entry (up to 40 rooms)
- 4x HSC Entry Wake-up advanced VoIP / 1-port license
- 1x Preinstalation Technical consulting
- 1x Installation & configuration HSC Connect/Entry freePBX appliance Remote Install System up to 40 rooms
- 1x SW Assurance Services: Remote Hotline plus Update license - HSC Premier maintenance Mandatory 1st year
Context-sensitive menus show meaningful functions. Just mark a span of time for a room and HSC Entry asks for the reservation or check-in. Other functions can be accessed using dedicated function keys on the keyboard or by clicking on the grid. It is so simple, anybody who can use a mouse can use HSC Entry.
The HSC Entry room grid gives you up-to-date information on:
- Phone status
- Text messages
- Wake-up requests
- Room status
- Room occupancy
- Arrivals and departures
- Event calendar
The room grid is your starting point and from there on you can handle invoices for telephone and Internet charges. Context-sensitive menus show meaningful functions. Just mark a span of time for a room and HSC Entry asks for the reservation or check-in. Other functions can be accessed using dedicated function keys on the keyboard or by clicking on the grid. It is so simple, anybody who can use a mouse can use HSC Entry.
Bill room, telephone and Internet charges
On departure, HSC Entry presents you with the charges for room, phone calls and high speed Internet access. You can move items from one account to another if necessary. Upon check out, account statements and bills can be prepared quickly, efficiently, and accurately ensuring a positive experience for your guests. You can easily prepare and maintain a template with Microsoft® Word®. HSC Entry uses this template for printing room bills including high speed Internet access and telephone calls charges. If a guest asks you to add a billing address this can also be easily done using the Microsoft® Word® template.
Lists make it clear
Beside the essential telephone statistics, HSC Entry offers a variety of lists to ease your work, for example, how many people might come for breakfast? Let HSC Entry provide the answers for you. With HSC Entry, you can print arrival lists, departure lists, guest lists, telephone lists, and room status lists which can be combined and used by staff as the basis for prioritizing and completing the tasks of the day.
Service Tracking for monitoring guest requests right through to their satisfaction completion, including escalation mechanisms and integration with service mobile devices. This innovative CRM solution is totally integrated and fully adapted for small hotels. Service Tracking ensures that both service requests of hotel guests and other work orders are collected and submitted to responsible hotel staff members. Moreover, you can follow the service progress from a central point. With the New Service Request window you can create a new service request for a guest staying in your hotel or enter other work orders. You can assign the service to a service attendant (or a category) and describe the service type as well as the time when the service should be performed and whether it is a periodical service.
*HSC Service Tracking license required
Wake-up service entry*
The wake-up service is managed independently by HSC Entry, which distinguishes three types:
- Wake-up orders from a guest telephone without voice prompting. The guest enters the required wakeup time directly via the telephone keypad. (Base Entry License)
- Wake-up orders from a guest telephone with voice prompting If the optional wake-up system (with voice prompting) has been installed, guests will be supported by voice prompting when entering their wake-up request (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish voice prompts are included in standard delivery). (Required HSC Entry/Connect Wake-up advanced VoIP / 1-port license minimum 4 per system)
- Wake-up orders from the front office system if a guest has placed a wake-up request with reception, the room number and wake-up time will be transferred automatically from the front office system to HSC Connect after the reception attendant has entered the relevant data.
To carry out the wake-up orders, HSC Connect constantly checks its internal wake-up order file and calls the guest when they entered wake-up time has been reached. If a guest does not lift the handset after a certain number of wake-up calls, renewed ringing is activated after a time that can be set. All wake-up attempts, whether positive or negative, are transmitted to the front office system and logged. Any still active wake-up orders will be canceled when the guest checks out.
*HSC Entry/Connect Wake-up advanced VoIP / 1-port license license required
VoiceMail system (optional)*
HSC Entry has an optional VoiceMail module specifically tailored to hotel applications. Since this VoiceMail module supports several languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish) in parallel it can be tailored to each hotel's individual requirements. When a guest checks in, "his/her" language is registered at reception by the front office system and forwarded to HSC entry. HSC Entry then opens a voicebox for this guest and changes over voice prompting to "his/her" language. Thanks to VoiceMail's relocation function, guests can change rooms in the hotel without losing their voice messages. A check is carried out on the front office system when guests check out to see if there are any messages that have not yet been listened to. Only then is the voicebox cleared. The VoiceMail system also offers voice prompting for the "wake-up, minibar, and room status" services.
The HSC Entry VoiceMail system comprises two components:
- Wake-up facility module incl. minibar, and room status
- VoiceMail module
*HSC Entry/Connect Wake-up advanced VoIP / 1-port license license required
Runners iOS & Android application
- Through this easy-to-use application, you can create and manage requests, access guest data and other information
- Easy to use for Mobile Service staff / Guest Service Center staff / System requires hardly any training
- Features: Rapid Response (Guest Request management), Complaints, Housekeeping (Real time Room status, status update with PMS Interface, Minibar posting), Management (Guest List, Guest details, Room Statistics)
Multiple PBXs support
Up to 4 PBXs in mixed mode (any combination of HiPath 3000, HiPath 4000, OpenScape Office, OpenScape Business, OpenScape 4000, Asterisk, OpenScape Voice, Avaya, Alcatel, Grandstream UCM).
- PBX Interface
- Unify / Siemens, FreePBX Asterisk, Grandstream UCM, Avaya, ALE, Innovaphone, Multiple PBX support project specific
- PMS Interface
- Internal Front Office
- Check in/out
- Entry of name
- Call accounting
- Wakeup service entry
- yes - Voice channel licenses are sold separately. One channel intended for testing purposes is available without a license.
- Room status entry
- Minibar status
- Message Waiting Lamp
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Accounting
- Service Tracking
- Optional separate license required
- HSC HotSpot Integration
- HSC HotSpot is sold separately
- Integrated Messaging
- Optional separate Voice channel licenses required
- Operating System — server
- Windows 7 PRO or Linux Debian Server available as VM appliance
- Operating System — client
- Windows 7 or newer, Linux Desktop, Mac